Please see the ISA and UF Engineering
websites for more information.
Classes available for Spring 2019
- Calculus 1, 2, and 3
- Elementary Differential Equations
- Biological Science 1
- Biological Science 1 Lab
- General Chemistry 1
- General Chemistry 1 Lab
- General Chemistry 2
- General Chemistry 2 Lab
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers 1
- Physics 1 Lab
- Professional Communication for Engineers
- Spanish Culture
- Spanish Language (various levels)
- Students can use Bright Futures, Prepaid Plans, and other financial aid towards this program. In addition, UF students will receive a $500 grant from ISA towards this program.
- Students are required to take a minimum of 12 UF credits while abroad to be a full-time student and to receive financial aid.
For more information, contact:
Director, International Engineering Programs
Tel: (352) 294-7926
Study Abroad Advisor, UF International Center
Tel: (352) 273-2161